How to IFrame Autochartist’s market report into your website
You can embed the Market Reports directly into your website by IFraming the following URL into the relevant section of your site:
Parameters are as follows:
– the broker id provided to you in the onboarding pack.
– the id of the market report you want to embed. There is typically only one such id for a broker, but in some cases you may receive numerous report id’s depending on the number of reports Autochartist generates for you broker.
– This parameter governs whether this report is slightly delayed or not. Valid values are LIVE or DEMO.
– Unix timestamp
of when this links will expire.
<locale> – Report display language. Browser language preference will be used if not specified. For example en = English, ru = Russian
– a userid of the person accessing the link.
– md5([UserID]|[Account Type]|[Expiry][Secret Key]). See this article
– a url to a custom css for style adjustment (optional parameter)
- The Secret Key component of the <token> parameter is provided to you in your onboarding pack
- If you are going to embed a delayed (DEMO) Market Report on a publicly available part of your website, then it would be advisable to set the <user> parameter to a generic username, set the <expiry> to a date far into the future, and the <account_type> to DEMO
- If you are going to embed a live (LIVE) Market Report on a private (login required) part of your website, then it would be better to set the <user> parameter to a userid that uniquely identifies the authenticated user, set the <expiry> to a date far into the future, and the <account_type> to LIVE. The reason for using a real userid is to enable Autochartist to provide you with real usage analytics.